Super-tan Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes)

+7
scopedknife
Worthington
GirlScout
ILY
denkikoiji
Ravenous
The Last Melody
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes) Empty Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes)

Post  The Last Melody Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Sooo, this is where the supporters introduce themselves! (Nope, no rip-offs here...)

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes) Empty Re: Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes)

Post  Ravenous Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm Commander Shepherd and this is my favorite forum on the internet.

Welcome TLM. Very Happy
Ravenous
Ravenous
Composer

https://super-tan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes) Empty Re: Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes)

Post  The Last Melody Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Thanks Raven, this project already smells like awesomeness ^_^

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  denkikoiji Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi, Artist Here for the project ^3^, I know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Hanao), I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] updated my username, you can all call me denki, or oniai XD i will try my best and hope to get along with everyone to make this project flourish ^3^

Last edited by denkikoiji on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
denkikoiji
denkikoiji
Artist

http://oniai-love-ru.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ILY Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 am

Nice to meet you, denkikoiji!
ILY
ILY

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlScout Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:18 am

Im GirlScout and if you don't know me now, you will do in time Very Happy
GirlScout
GirlScout

Back to top Go down

Post  The Last Melody Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:19 am

denkikoiji wrote:Hi, Artist Here for the project ^3^, I know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Hanao), I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] updated my username, you can all call me denki, or oniai XD i will try my best and hope to get along with everyone to make this project flourish ^3^

Welcome Denki ^_^

GirlScout wrote:Im GirlScout and if you don't know me now, you will do in time Very Happy
Oooh, you were Wolfies fan, weren't you?

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  Worthington Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:01 am

Even I'm surprised this exists.

Worthington
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  scopedknife Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:12 am

Sup dawgs!
If by some miracle you don't know me, I'm scopedknife: composer extraordinaire. I hope we'll get along.

And Worth, I was just as surprised as you are xD
scopedknife
scopedknife
Composer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Last Melody Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:28 am

I am ashamed to admit that I too was kinda surprised, but hey, why not?

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  ILY Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:30 am

I knew it all along because I'm so damn amazing
ILY
ILY

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlScout Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:35 am

ILY wrote:I knew it all along because I'm so damn amazing

ILY the prophet
GirlScout
GirlScout

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenous Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 am

I knew it all along because I wanted it.
Ravenous
Ravenous
Composer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Last Melody Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:43 am

Ravenous wrote:I knew it all along because I wanted it.
I didnt know it, but I wanted it ^_^

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlScout Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:52 am

I'm in a constant state of unknowing...
GirlScout
GirlScout

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenous Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:58 am

Ah. To introduce myself, I am Ravenous. I am a composer and otherwise do a little bit of everything. You probably won't see me coding though.
Ravenous
Ravenous
Composer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Last Melody Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:25 am

GirlScout wrote:I'm in a constant state of unknowing...
As are we all, young philebear!

Ravenous wrote:Ah. To introduce myself, I am Ravenous. I am a composer and otherwise do a little bit of everything. You probably won't see me coding though.
About the coding... what coding languages do you use? Can I be an apprentice or something in there?

EDIT:
Double post >.<

EDIT2:
Again...

Last edited by The Last Melody on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlScout Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:36 pm

The Last Melody wrote:

Phile? Bear?
GirlScout
GirlScout

Back to top Go down

Post  The Last Melody Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:45 pm

GirlScout wrote:
The Last Melody wrote:

Phile? Bear?

Instead of saying "Young Padawan" I was going to say "Young pedo-van", but then decided on something else ^_^
I took the "Bear" from "Pedobear" and the "phile" from "pedophile", "necrophile", and other philes I cant remember right now

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlScout Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 pm

You deserve a documentary, your mind knows no bounds
GirlScout
GirlScout

Back to top Go down

Post  The Last Melody Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:49 pm

GirlScout wrote:You deserve a documentary, your mind knows no bounds
I dont know about the documentary, but thanks ^_^

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlScout Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:50 pm

The Last Melody: The Man, The Myth, The Legend...
GirlScout
GirlScout

Back to top Go down

Post  The Last Melody Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 pm

GirlScout wrote:The Last Melody: The Man, The Myth, The Legend...
The Hermit

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyges Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 am

I... Uhh... I am Wyges and I'm... Ehh... Running for the White House, I guess?

Guys, you're full of surprises. Razz
Wyges
Wyges

Back to top Go down

Post  ILY Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 am

Wyges wrote:I... Uhh... I am Wyges and I'm... Ehh... Running for the White House, I guess?

Guys, you're full of surprises. Razz

It doesn't really count as competing when you've already won.
ILY
ILY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum