Super-tan Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes)

+7
scopedknife
Worthington
GirlScout
ILY
denkikoiji
Ravenous
The Last Melody
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes)

Post  GirlScout Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:14 am

Hanao wrote:
My favorite dessert is GÜ Cheesecake

We will get along based solely on this piece of information
GirlScout
GirlScout

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourselves, fanatical enthusiasts or supporters (and the less extremes)

Post  The Last Melody Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 am

Never heard of you before, Hanao ^_^

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  GirlScout Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:09 am

The Last Melody wrote:Never heard of you before, Hanao ^_^

I can guarantee you have already seen some of her work before though Razz
GirlScout
GirlScout

Back to top Go down

Post  The Last Melody Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:44 pm

GirlScout wrote:
The Last Melody wrote:Never heard of you before, Hanao ^_^

I can guarantee you have already seen some of her work before though Razz
Reckognized the artstyle ^_^

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanao Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:47 pm

YES. GÜ Cheesecake is so delicious, it's heaven.

Well it's not the end of the world if you didn't know me yet, that's why I mentioned "most people" y'know.
Eitherway, nice to meet you, TLM. Can I call you Melody? Sounds better than TLM. Lol

Hanao
Hanao
Artist

http://www.mellmonster.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Last Melody Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Hanao wrote:YES. GÜ Cheesecake is so delicious, it's heaven.

Well it's not the end of the world if you didn't know me yet, that's why I mentioned "most people" y'know.
Eitherway, nice to meet you, TLM. Can I call you Melody? Sounds better than TLM. Lol

Sure, go ahead, most people do (You are really free to call me whatever you want) ^_^
And yes, Cheesecake is delicious.

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  Waytfm Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Hai guys. Most of you already know me (hopefully). I'm a fan on the MS forums, and I'm working along with Ravenous and some others on a VN called Con Amore. Looking forward to seeing this project.
Waytfm
Waytfm

Back to top Go down

Post  The Last Melody Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:33 pm

Waytfm wrote:Hai guys. Most of you already know me (hopefully). I'm a fan on the MS forums, and I'm working along with Ravenous and some others on a VN called Con Amore. Looking forward to seeing this project.
Never heard of you before, walking potato-tan ^_^

The Last Melody

Back to top Go down

Post  Waytfm Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 am

The Last Melody wrote:Never heard of you before, walking potato-tan ^_^

lol, It's from a live movie adaptation of one of my favorite mangas, Maison Ikkoku.
Waytfm
Waytfm

Back to top Go down

Post  shii Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:25 pm

Damn, this actually happened, haha. Looks like it's dead now, but this was a cute throwback.

shii

Back to top Go down

Post  ILY Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:23 am

Yeah
Girlscout is busy with school so I don't know if/when they would go back to working on this

kind of a shame Sad 
ILY
ILY

Back to top Go down

Post  scopedknife Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:02 am

I'm primed and ready for whenever our brave leader, Girlscout, needs me. All hail Super-tan Sadistic-tan Super-tan.
scopedknife
scopedknife
Composer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum